Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yummy Treat

We had a fun summer treat tonight. Melissa, you may remember this I got it from you. Top some graham crackers with Cool Whip, sprinkle some sugar on top and put in freezer for a couple of hours. I didn't think of it early enough so it was only in our freezer for about 45 minutes, it's better the longer it stays in there. It was Yummy! Of course this kid will eat just about anything with sugar.
On an unrelated note, Cooper wanted the sprinkler to get him in the belly.




5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

YUM! i'll try it!

Mrs. Wesely said...

I remember when you made those for me back in the roommate days....Oh memories!! They were yummy!

Melissa said...

I do remember those, and thank you for reminding me, I will have to make them again soon!

Amy said...

Everyone in our house loves these. I put another graham cracker on top like a sandwich. I never thought about sprinkling sugar on top of them. I haven't made these in a while. Thanks for the reminder. :)

ginmommy said...

I love the pic of Cooper with his shirt up!! That's cute ;)