Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What do your kids do?

After an instance in our car yesterday I got to thinking, what do your kids do that you should totally get onto them about you can't because you are laughing too hard? This happens all the time in our house. I have a nervous laugh so sometimes when Cooper starts throwing a fit for no reason at all I laugh because it's so unnecessary.

Anyway, yesterday I was getting him out of the car and he likes to hold the CD cases we are listening to. So I take the case and gently toss it into the front seat. What does he do? He takes his cup and launches it into the front seat. It hits the stereo, bounces back into the console. This kid has a pretty good arm on him. I know I should tell him not to do that but I am cracking up laughing, I was laughing this morning just thinking about it. He was only mimicking my behavior. I was wondering, what have your kids done that makes you laugh so hard you can't scold them?

3 comments:

Jill said...

This happens to me a lot. And this is so awful, but sometimes when I say no to Kade I can't help but smile. Now, he gets to where he is laughing and smiling when I say no like it is some kind of game. Sheesh. What am I going to do?! : )

Nerdy Girl said...

We are learning to potty train right now and when my son has an accident he tells me he is sorry and I will reply "its okay, its only an accident". Today, I was dressing him and he has an abnormally large head for the shirts they make these days and I was having a hard time getting it over his head. He said "mommy, you hurt me with my shirt". I replied.."im sorry". He said "its not okay, but it was only an accident. Dont do it again mommy".

ginmommy said...

Sometimes Hope starts "sassing" me and it's soooo funny. She gets her head going, and telling me what for. I know it's awful, but dang it's fuuuuny ;)