Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Swim Time

We had another fun day to end our long weekend. We were hoping Cooper would sleep in some this morning, even after going to bed at 10 he still woke up at the same time. Little Stinker! Steve and Cooper headed out the park while I went to Jazzercise in the morning. It was a much needed work out but I'm not so sure how much longer I can go. Physically I feel fine and want to continue but I am starting to feel a pulling on the right side whenever I do too much so I might have to tone it down some. I just want to make it to 35 weeks, that is 6 more, I can do it! Once I got home we headed back up to my mom's for lunch and swim time. Cooper was a little scared at first but got used to it after a while. He didn't enjoy wearing the floaties, he would rather be held. Thus the need for swim lessons, I don't care that he really even knows how to swim, I just don't want him to be afraid of the water. After swimming we came home and all of us had naps then we cleaned and did laundry all night. It feels good to have it all done for the week, that never happens on a weekend.
Cooper was rockin the mohawk.

He liked it when Steve would splash him, check out the video he was cracking up.



2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Ahhhh, I love swim time!! I also LOVE floaties!!! My kids just "bounce" around the pool. It's too cute ;) Love that video!!

Jaime Mac said...

I love his ball cap in the 1st pic! I think swim lessons are a great idea. My mom taught us to swim & I'm SO glad she did. My bff that came with us this weekend doesn't like water where she can't see her feet. She was brave & did pretty well (she jumped off the houseboat-w/ a life jacket of course!). I can't tell you how many ppl I've met that are really scared of the water. I hope Cooper can overcome his fear! :)