Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Day of Crafts

We had some change of plans today. I wanted to take Cooper to the Science Center to do the new Sesame Street exhibit, but I decided to stay around here and get some things done. First we had a little fun this morning. We finished up our second finger painting canvas that we started on Saturday. He was in a bit of a mood on Saturday so we had to quit and finish up later. I would rather have this in Cameron's room but Steve thinks it needs to go in Cooper's room along with the other and Cameron can do his own someday. We probably won't even be living in this house by that time. Either way here is the finished product. I think next time I'm going to put the paint directly on the canvas and have Cooper paint from there. He had more fun rubbing the paints together on the tray.
I needed an oil change in my car so first we took care of that then we headed to Michael's to buy some crafts. We got some water color paints and paper, and my favorite; foam paper and stickers. They had their foam materials half off so we got two tubs of stickers ranging from animals, Noah's ark, letters, and numbers. I helped him out on two of them, first Noah's Ark.
Then something for Steve.

Then I just gave him a pile of stuff and let him have it, this has got to be the cutest. So random!

I'm going to try and save the water color paints and more foam stuff for next week. Give us some fun activities to do. I am not someone who can stay in the house all day, I love to be out and about. I have to plan home activities in advance to keep us busy.



2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

looks great!! have cooper give one of his paintings to cameron when he first meets him and you can hang it in his room. sam made jake a picture frame at earth and fire to take to him in the hospital. it was neat. sam tells jake now "i made that for you!"

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

looks great!! have cooper give one of his paintings to cameron when he first meets him and you can hang it in his room. sam made jake a picture frame at earth and fire to take to him in the hospital. it was neat. sam tells jake now "i made that for you!"