Friday, October 31, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
1. I dream almost every night and sometimes I will wake up from a dream, go back to sleep, and continue the dream. In high school, my friends would make fun of me because I would come to lunch and tell them my dreams every day. It can get frustrating because I don't think I sleep very well when I do dream.
2. Unless you know me pretty well, I'm actually a very shy person. Sometimes, especially in school, this shyness was at times mistaken for rudeness. I'm not being rude, I'm just shy!
3. I cannot stand for clothes to be sticking out of dresser drawers and the drawers must be completely shut. I cannot walk out of the room until I fix them all.
4. I worked at Don Pablos while in college and one night I waited on Jared Fogel, the Subway guy.
5. I was once reviewed in a local newspaper. The same summer while at Don Pablos a review was written in the Evening News about the restaurant and the service. They never mentioned the server's name, however they explained their night in full detail and I remembered waiting on this couple and their two children. It was an okay review for food, but a good review for the service and the manager displayed it by the front desk, it was 15 minutes of anonymous fame.
6. This one is for you Karen- while living in the apartment if I went to be before you got home and I happened to wake up in the middle of the night I would get up and double check that our door was locked. I'm still a little particular about this now, just other night I was almost asleep and had to get up to make sure we shut the garage door.
I tag: Gretchen, Tracey, Melanie, Alicia, and Dawn.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday night Steve came home from work and wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop. We are not the outdoorsy type and have never had the need to go to Bass Pro and probably never will, but he just wanted to go and look at the fish. I must admit it was a nice free night and got us out of the house. Cooper is so curious about everything he didn't seem to mind. Saturday Steve's parents came over to watch Cooper while he ran some errands. We got his birthday present, something to wear for his birthday and Christmas pictures, a new winter hat, a couple of Christmas gifts, had lunch at Texas Roadhouse, and went to the grocery. I love marking things off my to-do list. In the evening we went to my aunt and uncle's Halloween party. They have a big party every year and it's a lot of fun for the kids. They turn their garage into a mini haunted house, it seems to be bigger every year. I had a little more fun that last year, I was pretty miserable and large. We just got back inside from playing, Cooper is down for a nap and after he gets up we are going to Pierce's birthday party. Should be a fun time. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I also want to say a big thanks to Sharp's Dry Cleaning in Jeffersonville. The zipper to the costume broke, they had it fixed, it broke again, then they went out of their way to get some Velcro and drive it over to the lady that does thier alterations so I could get it back in time. Otherwise it would have been later this week. Great customer service!!
Here we are all ready to go. I think Cooper likes his chicken.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Playing with Steve.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
That's right, they are on the wrong feet.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
This is a co-worker of my mom, my mom, me and Cooper.
And finally my mom and Cooper.
We are going to Huber's in a couple of weeks so I will be sure to post some of that pumpkin patch later.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Of course I couldn't forget the chocolate, and it was in the shape of a football. Doesn't get much better than this.How can I forget a picture of my two guys!