Friday, July 30, 2010

I could get used to this

We had another awesome week here. We had no appointments and no schedule all week. It's been so nice. We still got out of the house and did some things, yesterday we had lunch with Tracey, Levi, and Maggie... which was awesome to catch up... thanks for inviting us. Next week it's back to doctor's appointments so we were pretty lazy most of this week. We started off this morning with some water color painting.
Just a few of our creations, can you tell who did what?
Since the weather was beautiful today we had a picnic lunch. I thought about taking him to the zoo since it was going to be in the 80's, the only day for the next two weeks. But, I went with walking with Karen and Jessie last night and I didn't want to slow them down so I tried my best to keep up. I think I did something to my inside thigh... only I could do something like this by walking. Anyways, it hurts today especially making sudden movements, so no zoo for us. This pregnancy has been so different than with Cooper. I don't remember feeling this bad and having this much pressure so early on. As a matter of fact I worked out past my due date with Cooper and as of right now I've had to take some time off because I get pains in my belly and side when I do work out. I do have to admit that not working out has helped with our no schedule weeks. Like I said, I could get used to this.



1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Yay for a relaxing week!
Boo for the pulled muscle from walking! :( That stinks!

You really need to work on staying in the lines when you paint, JLL... :) lol!