Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tot Time

We had our final Tot Time of the summer this morning, so sad! Usually I'm ready for the fall/spring sessions to be over but summer session is only 4 weeks. He just started learning the songs and poems. I can't believe next time we go I will have two kids with me. This session was extra special because Sharon and Allie signed up as well. It was Allie's first time coming to Sellersburg. Hopefully they will sign up in the fall.... hint hint! Although we can't go to McDonald's each week! I think we went there three out of the four times. I'm only allowing msyelf that privelage because I have two months to eat whatever I want then it's time to get in shape! I snapped a few pics this morning, not that someone wanted to smile at me. These are the pile of books he wanted to take home. He loves the sound books. I always try to rotate the sounds he struggles with- like s and f.

And of course the finished craft. He wants to give it to Mamaw and Papaw.
Thanks for switching times and joining us Sharon and Allie. Sign up in October if you can!


No comments: