Monday, July 12, 2010

Playdate with Reid's and Bush's

I set a goal for myself this week that everyday would be a fun day. I figured with Cooper's surgery on Friday that we might not be up to playing much next week so we needed to get as much play time in this week. Luckily for us our schedule was clear all week. We started it off today with a play date and lunch at Gretchen's with Pierce, Hope, Levi, and Maggie. I use play date loosely because the three oldest, even though Hope is older only by 7 months, played outside together while Cooper stayed inside playing puzzles, and Maggie.... well she is only 2 months old. It was good to catch up with Tracey and Gretchen as well, I haven't seen Tracey much at all since Maggie was born. We tried to get a picture of all the kids, these was the best I could do.





1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

Cooper will come around to playing with others soon enough. September maybe?! lol!
Can you really blame him for wanting to play w/ Maggie? I mean, she's quiet & doesn't steal his toys. Sounds like a plan to me! :)