Wednesday, July 7, 2010

29 Weeks

I had another check up this morning, 29 weeks and 2 days! Sometimes it feels like this pregnancy has flown by then I am reminded today of when I first found out I was pregnant we were having multiple snow storms and now we are in the midst of a heat wave. I took Cooper with me for the first time and of course they were backed up, he kept himself busy with raisins, Cheerios, and a sucker. I thought he might like hearing the heartbeat but he was more interested in the sucker. So far everything is going great. It's probably the only time in my life I will ever hear "You've gained 22 lbs, that is perfect". I'm on track to gaining about the same as I did with Cooper, although I do feel my belly is bigger this time around. I've also started my every two week visits, doesn't seem possible. I don't think I'm ready for that, not that I'm not ready to meet little Cameron, I just don't feel like going to a doctor's appointment every two weeks. I still feel pretty good as well. Today was a little off, it mainly depends on the weather. I felt great last week. I heard the best news today, 85 and rainy on Friday. My doctor also put a c-section on the schedule for September 13th. That is tentative depending on if I go into labor on my own before then or if I show good signs of labor before then. We shall see.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW every two weeks, before you know it you will be going every week!

ginmommy said...

I'm sooo excited to meet Cameron!!