Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

We spent a family fun morning at Chuck E Cheese today and guess who tagged along.... Uncle Scott. Actually, it was Uncle Scott who treated everyone to some fun. Where else can you spend $30, feed four people, and play games for over an hour? I think this was best trip yet. The older Cooper gets the more fun it gets and he wanted to play with Scott so much it gave me and Steve time to sit back and observe him and take pictures, of course.

They started off the fun by trying to catch apples in a bucket. I wish I would have gotten a good pic of the one where you catch popcorn. All morning long Cooper kept talking about popcorn at Chuck E Cheese. We were telling him, no we are having pizza. I guess he was really just talking about the game. Next up, my favorite, skee ball. We all had fun playing this game.
The Lee boys can't pass up a good game of basketball.
This one was more Cooper's style. I think he even made a few baskets.

I have no idea what this game was, I guess it was just a way to win tickets.

I walked back to the table to get my purse, turned around and saw this. I think it was just a photo op more than anything.


Cooper LOVED this game. I can't remember what it was, it's on the other side of Deal or No Deal. You put in a token and you push a button to win tickets. You either win 2, 3, 4, 25, or 75 extra tickets. He played it at least 10 times and one time he did win the 25. I didn't get any of the Deal or No Deal, but Steve won over 50 tickets in just 2 games.
We used our last few tokens by riding some rides. I can't believe he actually got up on this one. Last time he was too scared.

Looks intense, doesn't it?

The last ride was driving the car.Of course Mommy had to help out and push the pedal for my little guy.

After an hour and a half we left full, tired, and a rubber frog, comb, and sucker. We all came home and took naps afterward. Thanks for the fun Uncle Scott!











2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

it looks like uncle scott had fun!! i am glad he survived!! the one of the two guys playing skee-ball....you can totally tell they are brothers!

ginmommy said...

I think it's too sweet how much Uncle Scott is into Cooper. Cooper is blessed :-)