Saturday, July 3, 2010

Every child needs an Uncle Scott

I think every child needs their very own Uncle Scott. Cooper, and soon Cameron, are very lucky to have theirs. At least once every couple of weeks he calls and has something for him. Usually it's something small like a book, t=shirt, puzzle, or DVD. Of course there was that time when he made over the entire bathroom in monkeys. Or when we went to Day out with Thomas he got him this Thomas pop up tent. And now there is this, a Cooper sized George doll. I'm telling you this is the cutest thing ever! I want to sleep with it. Tonight Steve and Cooper were wrestling around and sometimes Cooper likes to run and jump in my lap. So tonight I put the George doll on my lap to help protect my belly. Isn't he just the cutest? Sorry for Cooper's lack of enthusiasm, he was wanting movie night to start.

I hope everyone has their very own special Uncle Scott to spoil your children rotten.

No comments: