Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Target Story

I have another Target story from yesterday, imagine that. I noticed the other day we were running low on Cooper's Curious George Band-Aids, I don't think he has used a single one for the correct purpose by the way. I gave him the choice once we were there on what he wanted. They had George, Sesame Street, Spider-Man, Toy Story. Well my son wanted Dora. Sound familiar, Jess? So I did what any good mother would do, he got Dora Band-Aids. Funny thing is, we don't even watch Dora.

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Uck, I hate Dora! :) Long story...

Also-I think there's a law against children using band aids for their intended purposes. My mom used to gripe about that w/ me & my bro! :) But we didn't have spiderman & curious george & fun stuff. We had boring beige band aids. Man, we're old...

Tracey said...

That's hilarious!!!!

I'm finally catching up on my blog reading! Woot!!