Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Outdoor Fun

We took full advantage of the weather tonight and had some outdoor fun. I think we all have been going a little stir-crazy with this heat. First up, a little baseball. I love the facial expressions.
A little father/son self portrait.

Always a favorite around our house, filling up the watering can.

I still can't get over how well some of our flowers have done, I think some of these could grow in a desert. Cooper planted these Marigolds for me at church on Mother's Day. It was in a cup with one flower, now take a look.
Steve tried some fun pics with the camera.
Finally we went on a short walk around the neighborhood while Cooper ate his marshmallows. He looks so big in his stroller, I'm amazed he still will sit in it, but it doesn't seem to bother him.










4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the "fun pics" that Steve did. Too cute.

ginmommy said...

Wasn't it just a gorgeous day!!! I so wish the weather would be this nice everyday!!

Jill said...

I was going to say the sam ething as Gretchen. This weather is just perfect.

Mrs. Wesely said...

I'm just catching up on everything after not having internet all week. Your flowers do look gorgeous. Yay for the glucose test results. Boo for the tonsils!!!