Friday, June 18, 2010

Being Optimistic

I heard today on the news today that we have had 13 days 90 degrees or warmer so far this year. Last year he had 13 total. At least 20 of the next 30 days will be at least 90 or warmer, with the next two weeks being at least 90.

I am being optimistic. We will have an early and long fall.

I guess I should have made a pet peeve of mine be when people tell me- Oh you have the whole hot summer to be pregnant. Yeah, like I didn't think of that when I got knocked up in December!

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Sometimes I think I'm a freak. I just HATE the heat. Being pregnant on top of it?? Nightmares are made of that.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i think people say STUPID things to pregnant women. i could write a book. i heard so many times "OH YOU'RE BIG!" thanks, i didn't know i had a baby in there!

Amy said...

I've been hearing it too, and just like you it gets on my nerves. Just like you I'm trying to be optimistic too. Of course the one that gets on my nerves the most is when people make the comment that this one must have been an accident. I smile and nicely tell them no or that none of my children are accidents and that they are a blessing from God.

Jaime Mac said...

You need to stay close to a block of ice at all times.
BTW-"Like I didn't know that when I got knocked up in December"? Hilarious! :)