Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm all ready

I'm all ready for tomorrow. Steve is going in a little late so his parents don't have to be here so early. The plan is to be out the door by 7:40. They asked me to be there as close to 8 as possible because in their words, we don't like pregnant women to go that long without eating. Thanks for the boast of confidence. Anyway, I have myself armed with plenty of materials to keep me company; an iPod, my Bible Study materials, a book I'm reading for my church book club, a book I'm reading for pleasure, and a seek and find word book. Sometimes I wonder if it's wrong that I'm more worried about what I will do with my time and not worried about the results of the test. I did tell Steve's cousin today that he better hope I pass the test because I was going to make a Butterfinger cake for the 4th and if I can't have it, no one can.

6 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! You tell 'em, girl!
Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Mrs. Wesely said...

Good luck!! Maybe God just thinks you need three uninterrupted hours to yourself. :)

Amy said...

Good luck! I'm sure things will be turn out just fine.

Jill said...

Hope everything went well, Jami! :)

Jill said...

Hope things went well, Jami! :)

Tracey said...

When will you know the results?

Oh, if you can't have the Butterfinger cake now, I'll make you one later!!