Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'll be back tomorrow

So I think I may have shocked a few people today. I'm usually not that upfront and to be honest with you it was hard at times to write my previous post. But, it was all in good fun and pet peeves are really meant to be stupid. I know they are stupid, I shouldn't worry about other people, but hey it's one of my quirks. The reason they were all so descriptive is most of those happened in recent weeks and I thought to myself... I have to remember that for the blog! Have no fear, next month is our Favorite Things! I've already started my list, although I should write it down.

ps- If there are some nursing mothers out there who would like to be accountability partner I need you! If I rely on myself I'm pretty sure I will fail. Melissa- you are two/three hours behind us it won't be too late if I call you at in 2 in the morning :)

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Jami, you're entitled to your opinions!!! Love you, Jami Leigh Lee.

Jill said...

Jami, you are.so.sweet. It was great reading about what makes you, "you". And totally agree with Grtechen, you are so entitled to your opinions and I think it's good that you shared them ;)

Melissa said...

Jami, you can call me anytime you need to! I have been through some rough patches with nursing so you can always call me with any questions.

Jaime Mac said...

Girl, you did a GREAT job on your post! I was hoping it made you feel liberated! :)
YES like ginmommy,Jill & I ALWAYS say - we are ALL entitled to our own opinions & shouldn't have to apologize for it!
What's an accountability partner?! Wait - do I really wanna know?! gulp...

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

You can ALWAYS call me, morning, noon, or night!!! nursing is the hardest yet most rewarding thing i've ever done!!!! it takes support for it to work. i had lots of support. me and my friends all had kiddos at the same time. it worked out well!