Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random

Not a whole lot going on right now, although it seems we are busy all the time. Between doctor's appointments, speech, fitting in work outs, and things at church to prepare for Sunday it seems we are never home during the day. Between me and Cooper we have 4 different doctor's appointments this month. Next week is a big one and a first for Cooper, the dentist! I'm going by myself so I doubt I will capture any pictures but I will most certainly blog about it. I'm just going to leave with you today some random pictures of this past week.

We went to my mom's for dinner on Memorial Day. Steve took Cooper for a ride on her electric 4-wheeler. Cooper loves it. The battery was fully charged but for some reason it wouldn't work well, it kept stopping, I think there was too much weight. I offered to take him for a ride instead but I'm catching up to Steve in weight right now. Cooper likes to wear sunglasses now, here he is showing off some Scott's.


Last night Steve, his dad, and brother went to Huber's for a fundraising dinner and some of the coaches were there. I think I've lost count on how many times he has met Tom Crean now.





2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

In keeping w/ the spirit of the title - I have a totally random comment... Does Tom Crean know his face is very well done? Give the sun a rest, dude! Sheesh! :)

Jami said...

Ha ha, Jaime! His face always looks like that. He says it's from the pool, b/c people keep asking if he has been golfing, but he doesn't like golf.