Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pizza and a Movie

After a much needed nap (for Cooper and myself) after the zoo, we decided to make tonight homemade pizza and movie night. Our movie of choice was Toy Story and Cooper finally got to have some popcorn again after having surgery. Popcorn didn't sound good to me, however Steve and Cooper ate the entire bag. I didn't get pictures of movie night but I did get some of Cooper helping with the pizza. I have a pretty good cook on my hands.



Of course it didn't make it in the oven with out a taste of sausage first.

What a fun family day! It's sad and exciting at the same time that our days of a family of three are limited now. This was probably our last day visiting the zoo as a family of three. We are trying to make the most of what we can, especially for Cooper's sake.

1 comment:

Nerdy Girl said...

this is super sweet to see him helping you! I have a 3 year old and on his birthday he helped me make the batter for his mickey mouse pancakes! kids are amazing!