Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cameron Update

Well I can't do a Cooper update without a Cameron one as well. I had my 33 week appointment today, yes 33 weeks. I only have 4 more doctor's appointments until the little guy makes his arrival. So far everything is going well. I was feeling run down the last couple of weeks but now that things have slowed down a bit I feel a lot better. I've decided to take a couple weeks off from working out. It really just wasn't worth how it was making me feel. I was having side pain, lots of pressure and the more I over exert myself I have minor contractions. Totally different than with Cooper. I'm still getting decent sleep, actually better than a few weeks ago. Maybe knowing the end is right around the corner I don't feel as uncomfortable as I did. This past weekend we started getting the nursery ready again. It was pretty much a play room once Cooper moved out. Once we are finished I will post pictures. Cooper has done some of his very own art work for the walls. I think he is going to be a great big brother. Sometimes when I am reading to him at night he will rub my belly.... how sweet is that? So, all is well.... 6 more weeks.

3 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

AWWWW, I love the Cameron Uncle Scott update!
I'm sorry you're feeling a bit uncomfortable! That stinks! I'm sure the sweltering heat doesn't help at all!
I swear, you do look good, though! When we were jazzercising I couldn't even tell you were preggo from the back! I'm sure you'd disagree :), but it really looks like he's just all in your belly! :) :)

Amy said...

Cameron will be here before you know it. :)

ginmommy said...

Sooo crazy, you'll be a mom of two soon!!! Can't wait to meet and hold Cameron ;)