Friday, August 6, 2010

It was us or the fly

I needed the video camera last night. I walked back to the bedroom last night and Steve informed me there was a giant fly in the room buzzing around. Not only was that sucker fast but he wouldn't land so the only chance to get rid of it was to swing at it with something. It was a sight, let me tell ya. We were both swinging pillows in an attempt to either get it in the bathroom, closet or to fly out of the room. You should have seen my 8 month pregnant self make a mad dash to the door once I thought it flew out. Each time we thought we got it we saw it flying past our heads. Finally after about 10 minutes of this nonsense Steve was able to get it in the hallway and close the door. It was some funny stuff.

1 comment:

Jaime Mac said...

You probably could've won the one million dollar prize on America's Funniest home videos!!!