Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

We have had some busy mornings this week. Monday was a dentist appt for me, Tues was my weekly check-up, Wed was Cooper's ENT follow up, and Thurs was speech. After speech I decided to take advantage of the awesome weather and go to Bob Hedge. Despite it only be 77 degrees outside I still managed to get hot. Darn 27 extra pounds! But, it was well worth it. I feel like such a bad mom cause I haven't been able, or really haven't wanted, to get out much this summer. Cooper had a ball. He loved playing with the abacus. I wonder if he is going to be an accountant like mommy? He kept calling this the parade ball. When we went to the 4th of July parade he got a small ball that looked like Earth, so to him this was a giant parade ball.
We had fun swinging. The first time swinging today there was a little girl swinging next to him, we swung again before leaving and he got concerned the girl was gone.He also had fun in the tunnel. These are the only pictures I got, he couldn't figure out what he wanted to.


After the park we headed to McDonald's. I needed my Diet Coke fix and at this stage in pregnancy we can pretty much share a Happy Meal. Even though Steve says I look like I swallowed a watermelon, I can barely eat two bites of one before I feel like I'm going to burst open. We also got a good surprise, Steve called I was sitting in the drive through and I picked him up something so he could meet us back at home for lunch. He surprised us yesterday by coming home as well. It's always good to see Daddy in the middle of the day.


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Awwhhh, looks like fun, sorry we couldn't make it. The weather was fabulous today!!!