Monday, August 30, 2010

I've lost something

I have lost something and can't seem to get it back. I lost it about 7 months ago but it was only temporary. It's come and gone this past month or two and now it's gone for good. That my friends is Energy! It's not coming back. I've also come to accept that by the time I start sleeping well again it will be January and we all know that no one has energy in January & February. It's okay though, I am strong and I will fight for it to come back. I will be like a crazy ex-girlfriend and I will find it again!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

crazy ex-girlfriend!!! ha ha ha!!!

Jaime Mac said...

You're so funny!

Jill said...

You are funny! I thought I would be crazy exhausted when I first had Kade because I had heard all these horror stories, but it was fine. I looked at it like it was "bootcamp" and temporary. I know you will be fine, but I don't think our guys understand what a strain it puts on our bodies. :)

ginmommy said...

HA HA HA, I love the crazy ex-girlfriend refrence. I too like Jill, always referred to it as "boot camp" kind of get through the first 12 weeks and then you start getting home free.