Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh, Cooper Andrew

What did we ever do without you? These are just a few of his comments in the past 24 hours.

While watching a home video- "I sleep in Cameron's bed"

When Steve took him to wash his hands after dinner- "Oh... Monkeys" (the bathroom has been that way for about 6 months)

While painting with some water colors tonight- "What color should I used next"

After I washed the shampoo out of his hair tonight- "I pretty now"

Before bed he has to put another book in his "special" place (the corner of the couch) to read the next day because we ran out of time.

And my favorite, we were laying in his bed after nap and I was trying to talk to him about how things are going to be when Cameron gets here. I told him that he will always be my special big guy because he taught me how to be a mommy. He starts saying "yea" and clapping his hands.

Cooper... there are no words to describe how much I love you. I'm so thankful God chose you to teach me how to be a mommy.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Very sweet :) God gave you Cooper Andrew to love, and now Cameron Scott!!!