Tuesday, August 31, 2010

37 Weeks

It's time for my weekly update... I'm considered full term now!!!! Everything went good today. Heartbeat sounded great, group b strep test was negative.... only really matters if I don't have a c-section, Dr Riely reviewed the ultrasound from last week and he is approx at 40% growth rate... looking at Cooper not surprised he is smaller than average, and he is still head down. I'm not dilated... surprise surprise. If I stay like this next week it gives me a huge decision to make. Keep my 39 week c-section or cancel and wait and see. I'm most likely going to keep it, even though a lot can change in two weeks, nothing can also happen in two weeks. So, here come my freak out moment....
HOLY COW I'M HAVING A BABY IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! There is still a lot to get done. First things first, I'm taking Cooper to see his pediatrician today. He has had a runny nose since before the weekend, thought it was allergies and we could clear it up but hasn't yet so we need to get him clear of any possible infection before Cameron makes his debut. We need to re-install our car seats which will take up the remainder of my backseat. Need to get our swing back from Steve's parents house, my bassinet from my sister, and get all of errands ran. I'm going to put an order in to Market Day today and also get over to Sam's sometime this week or next. I have a hair appt next week, since she only works two days a week she is coming over this week to do Cooper's hair. I have to get some pre-op blood work done next week. And I need to kick the summer cold I have. I called my dr's office yesterday and she said it would be okay to take Claritin, however the pharmacist wouldn't sell it to me today because I was pregnant. I am feeling a lot better but Steve has it now. We are one pitiful household.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Oh my word!!!!!!!! You're having a baby in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

How funny! We must have just missed each other again. The next time I go back is Sept 13, by the time I go in that morning you should already have little Cameron in your arms. :)