Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

Steve had to work on Saturday so he promised Cooper they could go swimming after dinner. Wouldn't you know it, there was a private party at the clubhouse. Bummer!!! I thought there was an unusual amount of cars there. They decided on some sprinkler fun instead.

I love this picture, you know it's hot when your lens immediately fogs up when you take out the camera. I had to keep Cameron in the stroller while out there. Our yard is on a slope and he is all.over.the.place. He kept getting pelted by the water.



Cooper was a little cautious. He has always been scared of the sprinkler for some reason.





Cameron wasn't scared one bit! I may have said this before, I do believe he will be our adventurous one.






It might not have been as fun as swimming, but it was a close second.














1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Cute pictures!!! Pierce used to be scared of the sprinkler too, but he outgrew it :)