Friday, July 8, 2011

Hoppy and Friends

Meet Hoppy and friend. See their little white tails?

This one is blurry, they were quite active this morning.We've been noticing a cute little rabbit hopping around in the mornings, he named it Hoppy. This past week we've also noticed his friends. They are cute little things


On a bit of a scary note, I think we also have some coyotes. Crazy thing is we do not live in the country. I got woke up one morning around 2 am thinking it was one of my children. I listened for a few minutes, heard it couple more times, but it was not in my house. After speaking to neighbors and Steve talking to a girl at work that lives in the neighborhood ours backs up to, yes there are some coyotes around here. Hope they don't come near Hoppy!



2 comments:

ginmommy said...

You can hear coyotes at my parent's house too, kinda skeery!

Jaime Mac said...

I do NOT like when I hear coyotes! Scary stuff!!!