Sunday, July 31, 2011

Guess Who

Guess who started on some whole milk this week? Cameron usually takes 4 bottles a day. I have found it harder and harder to get him to drink the second bottle. I decided to replace it with a sippy and while I was at it make it some whole milk as well. It's funny how with your first you follow all the guidelines. No milk until one year old!!! Okay, so with Cooper it was like 11 1/2 months. We don't usually eat/drink organic, but since he is starting a bit early I thought we would give it a try. He's done fine so far. My baby is growing up! I thought I had this whole having two kids thing down pat. I have a toddler and a baby. It's about to turn into a preschooler and a toddler. Not for sure if I'm ready for that.



4 comments:

Susie said...

Dawn gives Ellie organic milk and she doesn't know the difference.

ginmommy said...

Awwww, leaving your bottle days behind soon!

Amy said...

He's growing up so fast! FYI Jay C in town has whole organic milk and it's cheaper then the Horizon organic milk. It's back by the 1/2 gallons of milk. Larry and the kids love it. In fact Larry says it taste better.

Tracey said...

Tear... :)