Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Calling all bloggers

I think I have talked to a few people that we need to have one big mommy blogger play date. I know there are a few of us that read one another's blog but haven't met or only know each other through someone else, etc. It just as happens that Gretchen, aka Rather Be Shopping, will be in town in a couple of weeks. She does have a busy week but I talked to her and she is available for Wednesday, July 20th. I was thinking we could meet at a park to let the kids play and have a picnic lunch. Something simple.

Leave a comment if you are interested and if you know someone else who would like to join please invite them as well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, this is GREAT! I'm glad I'm not the only one who "blogstalks". I blogstalk you through Jill's page :)

ginmommy said...

I'll be there :-)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

We're in! Sounds like fun!! What a great idea!

Jill said...

This does sound like fun. We're in, too!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ahhh - I'd love to, but work until 4:30. :-(

the lewis gang said...

good call!! that date sounds familiar for some reason, but i don't know of anything going on. we'll be there! :)

Dan and Denise said...

Jami, what a good idea! We'd love to come!

Susie said...

Sounds good!! I will try and get the girls together with Dawn that day!!