Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crack Cheese Recipe

Here is the recipe I wrote about on my blog a few days ago. It's super yummy, I get many request for this one.

Ingredients:
1 cup mayo
1 package cream cheese
10 oz shredded Swiss Cheese
4-5 pieces cooked bacon
half sleeve of Ritz Crackers
package of Ritz Chips (please ignore the picture, I accidentally picked up Sour Cream & Onion, it should be regular) Combine and mix mayo, sour cream, and swiss cheese and spread in pan. Top with bacon pieces and crumbled Ritz Crackers. Cook on 350 for approx 25 minutes. Serve with Ritz Chips and Enjoy!





3 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds yummy!!

ginmommy said...

That looks sooooo good!!!!

Jill said...

Jami, I don't even know if you remember this, but you made this one time at my house and I got the recipe from you. This is a FAVE dip I make for family. Both Dave's family and my family both request it! Thanks for sharing it so long ago! It's a keeper! ;)