Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a weekend!

Why is that weekends go by so fast? And why is that I didn't take one single darn picture? I need to get better at picture taking with both kiddos. I had every intention of going to Jazzercise on Saturday but Cameron decided to sleep in so I did too. It was almost 7:30 by the time he woke up and class starts at 8:15. I chose to have a relaxing morning at home. I did get to head out by myself to the mall, but only to pick out the boy's Easter outfits. I also ran by the Y to sign Cooper up for t-ball. I can't believe my baby is old enough to play organized sports. Well, as organized as 3 yr old's can be. Came home, had lunch and started getting the boys ready for naps when my phone rang. It was our realtor, he had someone wanting to look at the house on Sunday. We went into overdrive! We already did a good cleaning last weekend to prepare for the pictures but there were was still a few things left to do. Once the boys got down, Steve and I went to work. It's one thing to clean but another to have the house organized with two kids. Especially one as small as ours. But we made it work. We decided to have dinner out, I wasn't in the mood to cook and clean up again. On the way home we stopped by Wilson Elementary to let Cooper play. While there, Jess and her boys showed up. We ended up playing till almost 7. It worked out perfect, we kept the kids out of the house so it didn't get messed up and Jess followed us home to pick up her double stroller she let us borrow. We never used it and I'm trying to get my garage clean. Sunday we headed out bright and early to church as usual. We came home, changes clothes, did a double check of the house and headed to Steve's parents. We had lunch and naps there. Cameron and a nap, Cooper never fell asleep. I can honestly say I think this is the first time every, that I know of, Cooper did not take a nap. For all I know he lays awake in his room at nap time. After about an hour I let him get up and we walked down to the park by their house. In a way I am ready for nap time to be over with. He isn't ready to give them up completely, but it does make weekends more fun and easier to plan. Finally it was time to pack back up and head home. We had dinner and took a walk outside and played some more. We thought we would be putting the kids down early but somehow time got away from us and it was 8:15. I'm hoping to get a good report back from our realtor tomorrow, but who can honestly sell their house in less than a week? Stranger things have happened.

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm happy to hear that Cameron slept in. You should have posted that pic of Cher, er I mean you ;-) Hope the house things goes through for you guys!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I hope it works out and you sell it quick! Crossing my fingers!

Tracey said...

Hey, crazier things have happened! We sold ours in a day and it wasn't even for sale!! ;)