Friday, April 22, 2011

Staycation Day #4

I think Thursday was my favorite day of vacation. We went bowling!!! It was Cooper's first experience. He had.a.blast! I can't wait to go back.

He was very territorial about his green ball. Cooper and his first roll. It took about 14 1/2 minutes to get down the lane.


After the first frame, Cooper is in the lead.


You can't go bowling without a few action shots.



We tried to teach Cooper how to do the granny roll. I think the ball went even slower.


Little man had a good time too. He like watching me get excited when I had a good roll.

Final scores. I think it may have been my best score ever.



Funny story on the way home. Steve was telling Cooper how good he did at the bowling alley. A few minutes later Cooper was asking him what he said after bowling. It took us a few minutes, finally Cooper said, "you said bowling Allie". He had a friend named Allie, so now he thinks it's a bowling Allie!














3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

funny! love me some bowling!! :)

Jill said...

I'm lovin' that you did granny rolls. That's how I bowl! :)

Tracey said...

Bowling Allie...too cute!! Looks like a fun day! :)