Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Staycation Days 2 & 3

We kept our regular scheduled activities for Tuesday and Wednesday. I had already cancelled speech on Monday and didn't want to do that again and we had some other things to do that Cooper always enjoyed. On Tuesday morning Cooper had his final story hour for the spring. Steve stayed home with Cameron so he could actually get a morning nap in his crib. Poor little thing always has to nap on the go. In the afternoon, Steve took Cooper to speech while Cameron and I hung out at home. I took him walking and mr big pants can fit into the umbrella stroller. He thought he was hot stuff. Wednesday morning I went to my Bible Study then Steve and the boys met me at church for our playgroup. We were going to have an egg hunt but the ground was too wet. They kids ended up playing in the gym. I didn't take any pics from Wednesday but I have a few cute ones from Tuesday.

The boys and their wagon. They love it. Cameron loves to look at the person following the wagon and laugh at them. My silly boy in his daddy's hat.



Of course he got in some game time. Check out the way he is lounging.


And he also got in some drum time. Kids and their imaginations.





Tomorrow is a fun one, stay tuned :)













No comments: