Thursday, April 7, 2011

Speech Days

I know I've mentioned several times that I really do not like speech days. I enjoyed Spring Break so much this year and am looking forward to Summer break. The main reason is disrupting this Cooper's naps are slowly coming to an end. Some days I hear him talking away in there for at least an hour before he falls asleep if he does at all. That's why I hate to wake him up when he does nap. I was lucky enough this week to snap a picture before he woke up. He's a light sleeper for nap time so it's rare for me to do this. He just looks so darn peaceful.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I hate waking up my kids when they are asleep. It makes me feel so bad!

Jaime Mac said...

What ever happened to the ole rule, "never wake a sleeping baby?!" I would live by that rule. I would plan my life around that rule. I would SLEEP during that rule! ;)