Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday

I had intentions on taking the boys to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday but God gave us other plans. It's like he was telling us, it's not all about egg hunting folks! We ended up having a fun family day. Sit back and relax because there are lots of pictures.

It started off with an early morning run to Jeff's Bakery for donuts. Check out that outfit. Who else can get away with Buzz Lightyear pajamas, a red IU hoodie, and bright yellow hat? Yummy!!! Steve took his picture, I think he is getting the hang of my blogging. I have enjoyed Steve being home but I don't think my waistline has.

Cooper enjoyed his donut with sprinkles.

And don't tell anyone, but this little fellow had some chocolate!


After Cameron's morning nap it was time to color Easter eggs. Don't they both look excited?




Cooper wasn't really into it last year but had a blast this year.




Alright, enough picture mom!




This one is a little funny. Those who know Steve, knows he likes to say things like, " I bet Jesus didn't complain while up on that cross". This is his egg, and....

this is one of mine.


All of the eggs. I need a cute egg stand, until then the egg carton will have to do.


After Cooper's nap he got to decorate them with stickers.


By the evening things were getting a little hairy with cabin fever, Cameron was rolling around in mega blocks.


Cooper was wearing storage totes on his head.



It's been a long time since we've had a day of no time constraints. It was as awesome day to spend with my family!






























3 comments:

Susie said...

Cute eggs!!

Jill said...

Looks like it was a great day. I'm loving that you shared yours and Steve's eggs. LOL!

ginmommy said...

Steve's egg is so typical!! HA!! Looks like you all had a great time with Steve home, I loved all the posts!