Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I could get used to this

I could get used to the weather we had this past weekend. Especially if there isn't any humidity. We had lots of outside time and walks. Cooper and I enjoyed some strawberries and a nice walk on Sunday evening. I love the special time with just the two of us.

I bought Cooper some play golf clubs at the store. We don't have a Tiger Woods in the future, although that is probably a good thing. He was getting frustrated. Steve says it's because they weren't left handed clubs. What do you expect for $5 at Walmart?
Cameron loves being outdoors. I'm so excited for summer, we can't possibly have two record breaking summers in a row, right? I'm hoping for lots of outdoor play this year.
I like to call this his mush face.
My failed attempt at a self portrait.
The best part of the weekend was the return of the water table. Provides hours and hours of fun.

Such concentration.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Ahhh, I love being outside with the kids!! Cute self portrait! Your boys are growing up ;)

ginmommy said...

Such cute pics of the boys!!! I'm with you, hoping we don't have extreme heat this summer!!

danraymac said...

Those are cute pics! I can't wait to get home!

Alicia :)