Friday, April 22, 2011

Staycation Day #5

To conclude our last official day of vacation we celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese. Yes, I realize we were just there a week ago. But have you ever taken a non walker that had to be carried the whole time and three year who wants you to play with him the whole time, by yourself to that place? Since I knew Cooper didn't get as fun experience out of it as he could if both Steve and I went, I promised him another trip. It was the thing he was looking forward to most all week. He would wake up every morning and ask if it was Chuck E Cheese Day. $20 to feed all of us and play for over an hour, you really can't beat it.

First up we got a little basketball action it. And I am that parent that puts their child on the floor. Sometimes you just need both hands. I'm thinking Cameron is starting to look a lot like Maggie, always has that darn paci in this mouth.


Did you know they have a lot of new games? It's like the remodeled the whole place. Like this frog game.



And a new bowling arcade game. This one was awesome. You get to play 4 frames, so at least 8 rolls. Steve says he wants this one in our basement when we get a new house.

A fun little football game. I can just see my future Peyton Manning.


They also have a fun children's basketball game. Our camera was acting up and had a delay on it so I didn't get many action shots. My guy has a nice shot for a leftie.



Of course Steve had to get in a little real basketball for himself.


Did I mention they also have a guitar hero game? I think it's time we break that game back out in house. Cooper is at that age where he would love it!!!!!



We have a couple more fun things planned for tomorrow morning. I'm really sad for this week to end. It's been so nice having an extra hand around the house and an extra hand when we go out and do things. It's been a really good week!















3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

new games? don't tell my boys. they love that place! :) i am glad you are having such a super week!

Jill said...

We haven't taken Kade there yet. We really had a big discussion about it for his birthday. Looks like we need to make a trip soon though!

Susie said...

I loved the new games also. Glad Cooper got to enjoy himself. I know what you mean about having extra hands with two little ones. That's why I don't take Ellie unless I have someone else with me to help with her and Madelyn.