Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Staycation Day 1

Steve took a much needed vacation this week. We haven't went anywhere so I am calling it his staycation. He took 2 weeks off when Cameron born, but I don't count that because we spent half a week in the hospital and another week or so not really leaving the house. If you don't count that it's been almost a year and a half since he took any time off. It has been so nice. I'm getting spoiled this week. Since Monday looked to have awesome weather we headed over to the zoo.

It was Cameron's first trip, outside of the womb, and Cooper's first time walking and not riding in the stroller. He was pooped, especially after those up hill climbs.
He was pumped about seeing the giraffes. He wanted his picture and the video camera.

Our first picture taken here he was so little I had to help hold him.



We stopped by the playground and could barely get him to leave. If I would have known that we could have saved us some money and stayed on our side of the bridge.Cameron loved the swing.


And Cooper loved the slide.


Just because!


Two of my guys stopping for a quick snack.


I think he has a way to go before reaching adult gorilla size.


That evening my boys went right to work on putting together the wagon my mom bought them for Easter. More pics to follow on day 2 & 3.




Stay tuned, we have a Lee family first coming up in a few days.





















5 comments:

Susie said...

The boys will love the wagon. Ellie loves the one I bought for here.

Jill said...

I think staycations are just as great as vacations! Glad you guys are enjoying this time together. :)

ginmommy said...

Fun pics!!!

Tracey said...

Fun stuff! :) Really great pics.

Jaime Mac said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the wagon progress!