Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growing up

Sometimes it's hard to see how much your child has grown up when you are around them everyday. It's one reason why I like blogging and taking lots of pictures. Although I need to be better at both of these. Especially here lately. I can't believe my kids are almost 3 1/2 and 7 months. Cameorn still seems like he should be 2 months old and Cooper has grown so much these last 7 months. This past week we have been doing a lot of cleaning to get the house ready for showings and yard sales. I was about to throw out some of Cameron's newborn pacifiers when I came across the one they gave him at the hospital. This first picture was taken when he was just a few weeks old. Here he is this past week. Little guy was sucking so hard on that thing. Doesn't it look huge in the first picture? I almost kept it, but then I thought what am I going to do with this thing? Pictures will have to do.

No comments: