Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cameron

Someone is beginning to think they are Mr Big Britches around here. Not even 7 months old and already full on doing an army crawl. Little man will get anywhere he wants to be. Today he was trying to pull up to stand. He is into everything!!!! His bottom two teeth are both through already as well. He started eating puffs this week, at first he wasn't too sure about them but now he can't get enough. That was his snack during movie night. Of course that didn't last long, what he really wanted was Cooper's popcorn. I spent the next 45 minutes trying to keep him away from it. I think I am really in for it in a couple of months. He is also a big momma's boy. Although you won't see me complaining seeing as my other one is now a daddy's boy. I cries the entire hour at Jazzercise in the babysitting room. He can be playing by himself at home, if I happen to walk by it's all screams. He will all but jump out of someone elses arms if I hold mine out. I wasn't quite ready for the separation issues this early yet either. I went back to work with Cooper for a few months so it's only natural Cameron would get it early. Of course I can't get enough of those chubby cheeks. They are too cute to pass up.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hello separation anxiety!! What fun. NOT! :(

Cute pic of the boys. Mags loves Puffs too!