Monday, December 22, 2008

Steve....

I thought I would post a disclaimer to my husband, due to last week guest blog and possible future blogs. If you don't know him, or even me for that matter, he has a strange sense of humor, think Eric Foreman from That 70's Show. I know that if you don't him his blog may have seemed a little harsh. It was in no way meant to be that way. He is a great husband and father and 100% supportive of me in being a stay at home mom. Before people start thinking I am married to a complete jerk I thought I would post some of the things that he has done for me.
If you remember a couple of weeks ago I posted how me made me dinner, if I don't have dinner started early then he pretty much offers every day to help me with it. That really wasn't a one time thing, he helps with cooking and cleaning pretty much all the time.

He works two jobs so I can stay home. If you knew us last year you remember him having to work a lot of weekends, he did get comp days during the week for this, but let's face it no one wants to work weekends. That is one reason he looked for another job, that and so I could stay at home. Now that he has a new job, he still picks up weekend shifts for extra money and the old place and since he only works there on weekends he does not get comp days. He just has to work 6 days a week when he does this.

He used to go to all the home IU football games with his brother, he had done this probably before he was even in high school. Since Cooper came along he only goes to half and splits the ticket with his dad. He did this so I wouldn't be stressed out with being at home all week and weekend.

I know without a doubt that he appreciates all that I do, as I appreciate him for all he does. His humor is one of the many reasons I feel in love with him. If it wasn't for silly comments or "blogs" that he does, he wouldn't be my Steve. He plans on a few more guest blogs, so be prepared!!!

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

That's adorable Jami. Steve is a GREAT GUY and hilarious too :) I look forward to his future posts....

Mrs. Wesely said...

He has always reminded me of Eric Foreman!! I look forward to his future guest blogs....

Tracey said...

I guess Steve is okay. I'll just skip any future blogs he does!
Just kidding, Steve!!!
Eric Foreman - that's hilarious!!