Thursday, December 4, 2008

Only Me

I think I may have beat the time I got myself stranded at Toys R Us and couldn't fit the gate in my car. Yesterday Cooper and I headed over to the mall to have some lunch (soft pretzel sticks) and to pick up a gift for the Jazzercise Christmas party. Luckily I talked to Angie and another class manager in the morning and found out it wasn't exactly an ornament only exchange, more like anything related to Christmas exchange. Anyway once I found this out I knew exactly what I was going to get. I had a coupon at Bath & Body Works, Alicia is you are reading this I did not get bath products, anyway I needed to spend a couple of more dollars to use my coupon so I picked up some "lip gloss". I have some lotion in thier holiday scent Peppermint Twist so I thought I would try the lip gloss as well. I got in my car and tried it on and it was awful. It left a disgusting taste in my mouth, everything about it was bad. I threw it back in my purse and forgot about it until later that night. Cooper likes to get things out of my purse and he got out the "lip gloss" and I got it back from him and happened to take a closer look. It read "On the Go Shimmer Scent". Basically I was eating perfume!

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

SO FUNNY!

Tracey said...

That's hilarious! See what mommyhood will do to you?! LOL

Mrs. Wesely said...

Wow...That's all I have to say.
:)