Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Good Day

Have you ever woke up and just knew it was going to be a good day? I kind of had that feeling today. Today was one of Steve's Saturday's to work so Cooper & I started our day off by heading to Walmart after breakfast. I really cannot stand Walmart and I could have gotten everything at Target, but I thought I would save a buck or two. This is when I knew it would be a good day, I got one of the first non handicapped parking spaces. The store was pretty much empty. My reasoning for going at 8:30 am. I got everything I needed and had extra time to spare to run to Target as well. After lunch I got Cooper's 0-9 month clothes to store up when Steve called. I just assumed he was on his lunch break, he was on his way home! That is what made my day good. I'm sure everyone agrees that the months between Sept and December get pretty hectic. You tie in back to school and a few holidays the weeks seem to run together. Fall gets a little crazy for us because Steve goes to Bloomington for football games a few times a season. This year I think he went to three football games, a basketball game, and IU's first basketball practice. Add that to the Saturday's that he works and we don't see each other that often. The next few months slow down considerably for us and for that I'm thankful. I miss him when he isn't and I'm glad to have him home.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Ahhhh that's sweet that your honey still makes you happy :)