Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Week

My week is shaping up to be pretty busy. Let's see, doctor visits yesterday, today, and Thurs (more on that in a minute). I have my Jazzercise classes Wed and Fri morning. DirectTv is coming between 12-4 on Wed, and I need to get a couple of last minute Christmas gifts. At the beginning of the week I had nothing scheduled.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers concerning Cooper's ear. We went back in today and it has improved, yea!! He did get another shot to try and kill the infection even more and she gave me two options. The one I turned down was the shot today, followed by another 10 day round of antibiotics, come back in two weeks to decided if he needs tubes or not. I turned it down because he was on antibiotics for almost three weeks. Although he did great, it's typically hard on your stomach and I don't want the risk of him building up a resistance. The option I did take was a shot today, back on Thurs for a re-check, if it's still not a 100% we can opt for another shot. Regardless, if he gets another infection in the next 3 months tubes are probably going to be the best route. The bad thing about this, he doesn't show any symptoms. The only reason we caught this was we were in for his well visit. So I either wait till February or if he had a bad night assume it's his ear and make an appointment. Overall, good news is that he is improving!

No comments: