Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

Yesterday was one of those blah type days for me. Maybe it was the weather. Anyway, when Steve got home I was not in the mood to cook dinner, nothing sounded good, I really didn't even feel like eating. Then Steve took over. He made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. He is much better at cooking breakfast than I am, and it was delicious. It made my night and I cheered up real quick. He always says the way to my heart in by food. We have these two pictures from our honeymoon in Disney World. We are at Epcot and I look miserable, the next picture was after lunch and I am super happy. I think Cooper thought this was the best meal he has ever eaten,.


3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Looks yummy!!

The Tibbs World said...

Do you think your husband could give my husband a call and teach him how to cook something?

So sweet!

Maria

Tracey said...

Steve can be nice when he wants to be!