Monday, December 8, 2008

Jazzercise Christmas Party

Last night was the Jazzercise Christmas party. It was a lot of fun, my first year and since I didn't have to go through any strange initiation like wrestling a snake, it was fun. There was lots of good food, a gift exchange (the kind where you can steal a gift), and talking of course. Since I have my three scheduled days that I work, it was nice to catch up with some of the instructors and class managers I don't normally see. I didn't get my camera out so I had to take some pictures when I got home. I was bad and stole a gift, I did feel bad for it b/c Alice had it and she ended up getting two or three gifts stolen from her. It's a little snowman that says "Jesus loves you snow much", I couldn't help it, I thought of Cooper when I saw it. It also came with a platter that says "Jesus is the gift." Angie also bought everyone gifts. We drew numbers and each person went downstairs to pick one out. There was no stealing on this game. The gifts were all similar in nature, here is mine. You can either hang it somewhere or there is a stand in the back you stand it up. I'm already looking forward to next year, this time I may go out the week after Christmas and find some good deals.


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I can't believe you didn't take pics at the Jazz party!!!!! Sounds like you had fun.