Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun-filled Sunday

Most Sunday's around our house are pretty uneventful. We go to church, have lunch, nap, have dinner, play, go to bed. This Sunday was a little different. We started off with church, first service at 9:00. We can no longer get Cooper to take a nap before the 10:30 service, so we now go to first. This has required some adjustment, mainly me taking a shower Saturday night in order to get out the door by 8:40. Anyway, start off at church, my number got called this week (usually about once a month), poor guy just can't calm down. After service Steve's mom brought Cooper back home to put him down for a nap. Steve had to serve Communion and I had to work in the nursery the second service. I got home around 12:00 and Cooper was still sleeping. Steve used to go to his friend's house almost every Sunday before Cooper was born, it's his friends from high school, they usually sit around, play video games, watch sports. He hadn't been in over a month so he went there for a few hours. After Cooper's nap (his only one for the day I might add) we had a quick lunch and went to Kohl's with my mom and niece Emma. Every time I go there I see at least three people I know. This time it was my cousin, Ms Stacy from Cooper's old daycare, and the receptionist from Cooper's pediatrician. She actually recognized us first. I guess that is what you get when you go there 5 times in a month, 3 in one week. Afterwards my mom had to stop by her work for a couple of hours so Emma came home with us. I think I should look into adopting a 5 year old. Besides my living room being wrecked it was actually pretty relaxing. Cooper followed her around and I just got to sit back and watch. Pretty nice. I topped a good day off with some Puppy Chow (Chex Muddy Buddies, Monkey Munch, whatever you want to call it) with the remaining Chex Cereal I had. It was a good day, I guess you could call it a preview to what two kids will be like.

Cooper and Emma playing. He must have chased her around this thing like 5 times in a row.

He just had to know what she was up to at all times.


After dinner Steve tried to take Cooper's shirt off, he basically took it off himself. I didn't snap the picture in time though.


Finally, some good ol' chocolate and sugar.







1 comment:

ginmommy said...

That stuff looks yummy!!!! Will you give me the recipe??