Friday, February 3, 2012

Ymmy Goodness

My mom stopped by one night this week with some yummy treats. She went to the Pie Kitchen and bought the boys an iced sugar cookies. Oh.my.goodness! These things are super yummy. Lucky for me, Cooper didn't want. It took two days for Steve, Cameron, and myself to nibble on it. Wonder why I'm blogging about this, it's just a cookie, right?Check it out! It was every where! If you look closely he has a cookie crumble by his temple. Good stuff, people, good stuff.



3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I read this about 5 times. Did it seriously take 3 people in your family 2 days to eat one cookie? You guys are crazy! That thing would have been gone in 2 seconds in this house! ha ha!

Jami said...

I should have clarified that my mom also brought over two upside cupcakes with caramel icing. It took is two days to eat all three treats :)

ginmommy said...

Yeah, my cookie would have been gone in less than an hour.