Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bath Time

I forgot to blog about bath time on my last post. Ironic considering the picture I posted was taken after bath. Remember the pictures back in the day when Cameron hated his bath? My oh my have times changed. He loves it! As soon as he hears the water running he makes a mad dash to the tub. We threw away his baby tub when we were doing some cleaning to show our house so now he takes his baths with Cooper. He has been known to take a few nose dives in the water as well. It's usually a tag team effort with this one, he gets so wiggly.

Steve wasn't home tonight so we met Tracey, Levi & Maggie for dinner and went to the park. Cooper was sweaty and dirty so I knew he needed a bath. I was just going to wait till tomorrow for Cameron, but he hasn't having it. Water turned on and he wanted in. How could I resist?

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

You can't resist!!! :-)