Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cooper's Shopping Trip

Cooper got a gift card to the Disney Store for this birthday last year. Rather than shop online I thought it would be fun for him to go the store and pick out something for himself. I had planned on waiting until after the holidays, his birthday is right before Thanksgiving, but somehow time got away from me and here we are 7 months later. The kid was like a ping pong ball in there. I'm not even for sure if he picked anything out on his own. He was looking in every direction, too concerned about the tv in the back. We made out with some practical things he was excited about.

His first pick was the Mickey and Woody Buzz sports bottles. He had to use Mickey today at lunch. I had picked up the spoon and fork and he got all excited cause he would eat his baked beans with the spoon. Those went in the back. Speaking of bag, I bought one of their reusable bags. It was either Mater or Pirates. I don't know about you guys but Johnny Depp doesn't nothing for me. Cooper picked Pirates. We also got a bowl, a snack dispenser, and Cooper picked out the Mickey hand held fan. I spent about $6 of my own money, the rest was on the gift card. I love this bowl, it was the alien on the bottom.


We also split a pretzel and got a cookie to go. My boy gets spoiled when he goes to the mall. I checked out Gymboree but they didn't have much for boys. But man alive if you have a girl, the most adorable yellow and black bee collection. Tracey, Gretchen, Alicia..... STAY OUT!!!!!


3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I will tell Daniel to thank you for letting me know about it!! ha ha!!

ginmommy said...

Tracey will be knocking people over to get that bee stuff. Trust me, I know.

Tracey said...

Geesh...now I have to go shopping! Thanks James!! AND I have Gym bucks! Watch out.... ;)