Monday, June 20, 2011

9 Months

We had Cameron's 9 month check up on Friday morning. Yes, I did schedule this for the day after we moved on purpose. I knew Steve would be off work and appointments go much more smooth when we are both available to go. I love our pediatrician, but the wait time is soooo long.

For the first time since he was born, we had a well visit where he was in picture perfect health. No spit up or reflux, no ear problems, no fussiness. Everything was great!!! He weighed 18 lbs 7 oz (20th %) and was 27 1/4 inches (10th %). He is the same length as Cooper and 8 oz heavier.

Cooper was sweet, he wanted to hold Cameron's hand while he was getting his shot. I love these moments of such genuine love. I can't believe we are on our way to 1 year. It's went by so fast. I still think of him as my little baby, which I know he still is but at the same time he is almost 1. We have a short time before he is going to be hitting some major milestones. It doesn't seem real. I want to freeze time with both my little guys and bottle them up.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Man, he is getting big so fast.

ginmommy said...

We need to work on an invention that freezes time!!!